TCBOTB

Friday, September 12, 2008

UPDATE

I don't know what to write on these things yet, so I will just write about me. I am so excited to be pregnant now because I know it won't be for much longer. Does anyone really enjoy being pregnant? I suppose you're out there but I don't want to hear about it. Don't get me wrong, I love having babies, but my favorite part is the labor because I know it will be over soon.

I will more than likely be enduced on Oct. 23rd so my Mother can be here. I'll keep you posted.

3 comments:

The Lunds said...

I am enjoying the updates! I love all your cute pictures on the side too. Good job on the blog!

Kari said...

Oh, Mel! Welcome to blogland. It's fun, and a bit addicting. Well, keep posted, and take pictures of your belly. Like NOW. I gotta see 'em. Pretty please...

Unknown said...

Ya!! Hi my mel mel!!! love the blog. love it, love it. what a cute little family you have. So beautiful!